Sunday, October 23, 2011

7 of cups

Dreams.

I'm stunned by the dreams.  The dreams surpass the limits of my imagination, yet they are mine.  Dreams are colorful and mysterious, but reality is dark and obvious.  The dreams wake me up in the middle of the night, they leave behind traces of holy sunshine, and residues of the light dance across the dark ceiling of my bedroom.  I close my eyes and hope the dream is still there.  Go back to that dream. To sleep is to obey nature, but when dreaming I can transcend sleep, and therefore I transcend nature.

I am able to discern the veiled figure of my dreams.  If he's not in my dream, then neither am I.  He stands in a cup, arms slightly raised, lifting the veil, resembling a white mushroom. This is not a ruse, hidden behind the veil is a truth.  Whereas the veil of this worlds covers nothing, and is empty of clues. A veil in a dream is a sure sign of something needing to be discovered.  Something worth discovering...

The veiled figure, dragons, a laurel wreath, the lemniscate, the blue lady - these wonderfully unlikely characters, held by the seven cups floating mirage-like in the clouds!  They speak to me in the clear tones of what was, what is, and what will be again.  I trust them as I would trust the advice of my clones. 

As I dream, my own personal micro-mythology unravels before my very eyes.  I would not be real without them. I should be careful to not let my dreams overshadow me, but I let them enslave me anyway.  Making sure the door is left open a crack!  Then I turn another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment